Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom (plus sofa bed)
Built in the 15th century, this wonderful Palazzo stands in the heart of one of the most characteristic neighbourhoods of Florence, Santa Croce.
The palace represents the typical example of Florentine late medieval art.
The wonderful stairway in “pietra serena” and the 15th century frescoes along with the spectacular private and communal terraces give the chance to see an amazing and complete view of Florence.
Vacation Property Details
The apartment (60sqm), located on the 4th floor (with elevator), has wonderful wooden beamed ceilings, and ancient frescoes left exposed during the careful restoration process - so that you can enjoy the beautiful works of art.
It is set on two levels: on the first level there is a comfortable living-room with pull-out double sofa bed (160 cm),(comfortable!) dining area, equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower.
There are lovely wooden floors throughout.
The apartment consists of a comfortable living-room with sofa bed, dining area, bathroom with shower;
On the second level is the master bedroom in the loft, a practical walk-in closet, and a deluxe bathroom with bath-tub.
- Common terrace on 2nd floor, elevator, air conditioning, armoured door,
- satellite TV, independent heating, telephone and buzzer,
- ADSL internet connection,
- fully-equipped kitchen:, small dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, gas range, fridge/freezer, American coffee maker,
- iron and ironing board, washer/dryer hair-dryer, linen and towels.