Villa Rental Process1. Browse through our selection of Properties.
2. Fill out the inquiry form.
3. When we receive you inquiry, our specialists will either email you or call
you to find out more about your needs, and to give you more information on
the villa, the area, and to make sure that your choice is the best for
4.ClassicVacationRentals will then make sure that the property is available
for your dates, and if it is not, will recommend a similar property in the
5. Once our specialists have found the perfect vacation villa for you, we
require a deposit of 30 to 50% to book and confirm the property for you.
ClassicVacationRentals requires payment by check, money order or bank
transfer, and in order to hold your property we will take your credit card
information as a guarantee.
6. Once your payment is received, we will confirm, in writing, the property,
the dates, and the statement of account. Balance of the payment will
be needed 8 weeks prior to commencement of arrival.
7. Upon receipt of your balance, written confirmation will be sent to you
along with important arrival details, contact telephone numbers, and
information on the local representative.
8. Arrival time at your villa property is between 5pm and 7pm local time.
If you expect to be late, please telephone the contact number so they can
make arrangements for you to obtain the key.