one bedroom and 2 bathrooms and can sleep up to 4 people.
This apartment is located in a wonderful Palazzo built in the 15th century, it stands in the heart of one of the most characteristic neighbourhoods of Florence, Santa Croce.
The wonderful stairway in “pietra serena” and the 15th century frescoes along with the spectacular communal terraces give the chance to see an amazing and complete view of Florence
Vacation Property Details
All rooms are very bright, with wooden floors and wonderful wooden beams on the ceilings.
Located on the 2nd floor of this magnificent 15th century palace, ( with lift) this charming apartment is set on two levels: on the first level there is a spacious and comfortable living-room, the studio area with pull-out double sofa bed (160 cm), dining area, fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower.
On the second level is the master bedroom in the loft (it overlooks the living room and has no door so no complete privacy from the room below), a practical walk-in closet, and a deluxe marble bathroom with bath-tub.
- Elevator, air conditioning,independent heating, armoured door,
- communal terrace on 2nd floor,
- satellite TV, telephone, ADSL internet connection, buzzer,
- well equipped kitchen:small dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, gas range, fridge/freezer, American coffee maker,
- iron and ironing board, hair-dryer, linen and towels, change of linen and towels at guest's disposal.