Florence penthouse - Luxury 5 bedrooms 5 en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, terrace
A recently restored and wonderfully decorated luxury five bedrooms apartment on the terraced fourth floor of an historical family owned Palazzo in the heart of Florence.
Guests arrive at the apartment at street level by entering, a gracious 17th century hall with it's original columns and statues. A beautiful vaulted staircase leads to the upper floors. If preferred, access to 4th floor is also available by a newly installed mirror lined elevator.
Vacation Property Details
The premises have been decorated to the highest standards, in a trendy contemporary style, by an internationally known interior designer Often featured in Conde Nast, Gourmet, Cote Sud and many more magazine)
The location is superb: a few steps from Piazza della Signoria, the Uffizi and Ponte Vecchio.
You get to the apartment by entering, at street level, a grand neoclassical hall with it's original columns and statues.
A beautiful vaulted staircase leads to the upper floors. You will prefer to reach the 4th floor by using the newly installed mirror lined elevator. A private garage with storage facilities is at guests' disposal.
Entrance lobby,large spacious living/dining room with fireplace, wonderful exposed beams, to achieve this effect, the owner did a radical restoration of all the superstructures as partitions, false ceilings, layers of paint to highlight the original structure made of bricks and pillars from the tower.
From the sofa you have views from S.Stefano church through the blooming terrace, you can see the tower of Palazzo Vecchio.
There are French door to fully furnished terrace/roof garden - this is a quiet area away from streets - a great spot to enjoy your evening meals or a glass of wine with home made antipasti.
There is a fully equipped eat-in kitchen TV, attic kitchen storage.
Suite 1: king size bed, all marble bathroom, walk in shower with Turkish bath, stair to bathtub in loft, large counter, back down the stairs, door to terrace
Suite 2: king size bed, marble bathroom, wall mounted shower in the tub, stairs to private lofted sitting room with sofa/ day bed, 50” TV screen,and large counter, back down the stairs, door to terrace
Bedroom 3: twin beds, en suite marble bathroom, separate shower
Bedroom 4: king size bed, marble bathroom, stone sink, separate shower
Bedroom 5: on the upper level king size bed, en suite shower room with double stone sink
- Private garage with storage facilities Independent central heating
- Full air conditioning
- Wireless internet connection
- SKY satellite TV
- Maid & cook sevice
- basic pre-arrival grocery
- Basic supplies always available for free as mineral water (sparkling and still) balsamico, various spices, various English teas, Italian roast coffee,paper napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, candles
Included/Excluded in Price
- Electricity, air conditioning, house heating and water heating, Wi-Fi broadband access.
- Daily cleaning
- Rooms and bathrooms have complete sets of linen, hairdryers, bath gift set with soap, shampoo, shower gel and body lotion. Cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided.
- Basic supplies are always available for free as olive oil from our Tuscan estates, mineral water (Panna and San Pellegrino balsamico, various spices, various English teas, Italian toasted coffee, capsules, paper napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, soap,candles etc.
Not included and/or available on request:
- Grocery shopping, cooking, using the house equpment, serving meals and washing up will be done upon your request either by professional cooks we can recommend or by local caterers/agencies normally working with us or by anybody choosen by you for this purpose. Our local concierge will take care of your requirements, coordinate the services or get in touch with your chosen services providers, if any will be required.
- Wine and spirits displayed in the house can be consumed by the guests and reimbursed or replaced at departure.
- Any kind service can be provided upon request: from drivers with car to pick you up at home to cook/catering, cultural tours lead by a young
- Florentine graduate in history of art for visiting sites that no tourist will ever visit,
- gym, bike rental, winery tours and much more.
View Larger Map For security reasons this address is approx. only you will be provided with full details for arrival prior to departure.