Sleeps 19 in 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (ensuite) in the Main Villa, and another 3 bedrooms in the newly restored Annex: featured in the August 2010 issue of Cote Sud Magazine this stunning recently restored Luxury villa in Tuscany
We are delighted to introduce Villa Ilaria, the latest master restoration brought to you by the owners of Casa Cote Sud, Podere Graziella, and Casa Laccio.
Villa Ilaria is perched high on a pinnacle-like hill with spectacular views over the famous Val d'Orcia.
Vacation Property Details
The main house sleeps twelve in five double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, all with ensuite bathrooms.
The guest house sleeps six more, with a kitchenette and a gym.
GROUND FLOOR The main house has three living rooms, a dining room and an expansive, huge kitchen. Also on the ground floor are two bedrooms with en-suite baths, one with outside access and a half bath.
Reached by an external stone staircase the first floor has four bedrooms with en-suite baths. All of the bedrooms have Air Conditioning.
AnnexTwo story annex with three bedrooms (double or twins on request), all en suite accommodations, on the loft, and gym, relax area, lounge, bar and kitchenette on the ground floor.
Infinity 52.5 x 16.5 feet (heated and jet streamed) pool, especially built to enjoy the expansive landscape, leaves an unforgettable and unrepeatable impression.
Solar panels installed for heating the pool to have it naturally heated at 28/30°C (82/86°F) in summer and 24-26°C (75/79°F) in the mid seasons, depending on the weather. Boiler can further increase the temperature, if needed. ( reduces heating costs)
Further panels produce hot sanitary water and provide hot tub heating..
10,000 square feet of terrace with several pergolas, patios and roofed dining areas are available to enjoy 360 degree views of the valley and beyond. Fabulous views!!
There is also a 8x8 feet west-facing hot tub overlooking the valley to better enjoy the sun sets among the clay hillocks of the Crete Senese.
A wonderful vegetable and flower garden is available to supply gourmet Tuscan dinners and there are three acres of automatically watered lawn!
- Nearest train station: Chiusi, 25 minutes
- Airports: Rome and Pisa 2 hours, Florence 1.5 hours, Perugia 1 hour
- Perugia, Assisi 1 hour; Montalcino 30 minutes; S. Quirico, Pienza, Montepulciano, Sarteano, 15 to 20 minutes
- Hot springs and spas 10 to 30 minutes, wineries, wine shops, restaurants all within a very short drive
- Nearest village Contignano (grocery, bakery, butcher, pecorino cheese factory and gas station) only 5 minutes
Included/Excluded in Price
PROVIDED SERVICES; (included)
- Complimentary buffet breakfast prepared every morning
- Daily room cleaning, bed making, weekly bed and bath linen changing and final cleaning
- Electricity, firewood supply for fireplaces & barbecue, garden and pool maintenance
- Wi-Fi broadband access
- Hairdryer in each bathroom; cots, cradles, high chairs, wheelchair, can be easily provided
- Basic supplies always available for free as mineral water (sparkling and still) balsamico, various spices, various English teas, Italian toasted coffee, paper napkins, Scottex, toilet paper, soap, candles etc.;
Produce from the estate as extra virgin oil, vinegar, season crops from vegetable garden and orchard, various jams (plum, fig, apricot, quince), honey
AVAILABLE SERVICES (at extra charge) House and pool heating, personal laundry, extra linen changing, cooking and food shopping, washing up and any service or item which isn't expressly indicated as included in the rental price.
- The house is equipped to seat the lodged party plus some occasional guests. The cook will be able to manage with up to 25 dining guests using the house equipment. Any event involving a larger party has to be agreed and explicitly approved by the owners.
- Our staff in the valley is available with its external supports carefully selected on a quality/price principle, for providing any of the services listed below:
- Catering, wedding planning and event organization in general
- Culinary and wine tours, wine tasting
- Culture (tours with an expert guide) Local events (concerts, exhibitions, feste popolari, giostra, palio etc)
- Shopping (not only Prada and main griffes but also handicraft, antique markets, food markets etc)
- Beauty & Spa (spa, treatments, massages etc) Sports (Hiking, cycling, tennis, golf, horse riding, etc)
- Sports at home (ping pong, volley ball, croquet, football, bocce, etc)
- Tours in airplane, helitours and balloon Transports of any kind with or without driver
- Shipping to US (for ex. of items bought locally, personal belongings etc)
- Entertainment for kids and childcare
- Italian lessons, cooking courses
And much more following further requests
Confirmation and prices will be given upon receiving details for each request
POINTS OF INTEREST/DISTANCES
- Nearest train station: Chiusi, 25 minutes
- Distance from airports: Rome and Pisa 2 hours, Florence 1.5 hours, Perugia 1 hour
- Distance from nearest towns: Rome 2 hours by car, 1.5 by train; Florence 1.5 hours by car, 1 by train; Siena, Perugia, Assisi 1 hour; Montalcino 30 minutes; S. Quirico, Pienza, Montepulciano, Sarteano, 15 to 20 minutes
- Other amenities: 4 hot spas and beauty farms from 10 to 30 minutes, wineries, wine shops, restaurants at short reach
Nearest village Contignano (grocery, bakery, butcher, “pecorino” cheese factory and gas station) at only 5 minutes. Supermarkets and full shopping at 15 minutes
View Larger Map
WOW!!!! That's all I can say. Of course we've only been here for 2 hours but are blown away by this place. We've just finished selecting our rooms and alyissa was just here going over everything with us. We just can't get over the villa itself, the views, the pool, hot tub, kitchen, FOOD BASKET, etc.... Will check in later but now I must open some wine :) Best, Cathy P.S. Allessandra, our tour guide this morning was fANTISTIC! Thank you for arranging that too. Sent from my iPad