Sleeps 10, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a/c, many services
Set in a lovely green garden, in a residential area of Sorrento - easy walk into the main historic part of town, a truly unique villa.
Vacation Property Details
This luxury villa situated in the most exclusive residential area of Sorrento, a short walk from the bustling and colorful city center. It is nestled in a quiet green garden, near the coast, the walk up to Sorrento centre allows you a magnificent panorama of the Bay of Naples and is a short distance from beaches.
The Villa is over 450 square meters and it develops over several different levels. You enter through a secure gate, into a lush green garden space, with the pool on your left; The garden leads to the main entrance: on the left you will find the spacious lounge, study, dining-room and music rooms.
On the right of the entrance you will find the rustic area with the kitchen, dining-room, lounge area one double bedroom with en-suite shower and WC.
All rooms are furnished in modern style, equipped with the best comfort, all rooms have private bathrooms.
The bedrooms are located on the third floor: 1) The master bedroom has a double bed and en-suited bathroom, WC, Jacuzzi and shower;
2) One double room with shared bathroom: bath, WC;
3) One double room with shared bathroom: bath, WC;
4) One double room with en-suited bathroom, shower, WC;
5) One double room with en-suited bathroom, shower, WC;
Downstairs there is a gym available for guests with all modern equipment and a large laundry room with washer, dryer and iron.
The exterior of the villa is about 280 square meters.
Large area dedicated to swimming pool (above ground pool) with sun loungers, tables and chairs where you can entertain on summer evenings for dinner or for a nice chat.
The is very lovely Villa is situated in the historical center of Sorrento, in the quaint street that links the major points of interest - historical, cultural Sorrento.
A pleasant walk, only 500 meters, you can visit the Museo Correale, the famous Piazza Angelina Lauro, dedicated to the wife of the famous owner Achille Lauro, the Piazza Tasso, the center of town where you can admire the statue of Torquato rate and that of St. Anthony, the clock tower of the old door, you can look over the harbor and the ancient valley Surrentum.
The villa is easily accessible for those traveling by public transport: 7 minutes walk from the Sorrento train station is 55 km from Naples airport and just 1.5 km from the port of Sorrento.
Amenities and Services:
- Breakfast on request;
- Manager on site (separate access to property);
- Welcome Drink;
- Housemaid 3 hours a day;
- Change of linen once a week (excluding arrival and departure);
- Change of towels on request;
- Washing and ironing facilities;
- Fully hot and cold air conditioned;
- Three fireplaces;
- Internet-Adsl-Wi-fi access;
- Satellite flat LCD TV Colour in the main lounge/living room;
- Outdoor swimming pool;(above ground)
- Sun beds, sun decks, tables;
- Large fridge-freezer with ice-machine included;
- Beach facilities nearby;
- Private home fitness centre;
- Tennis available next door;
- Massage available on request;
- Car parking; - Pets are not allowed; - Not suitable for disabled;