Charming luxury hotel
Chateau La Cheneviere, formerly an 18th century Chateau, is a luxurious and classically French hotel located in northern Normandy. Comprised of 29 elegantly appointed rooms with modern amenities, the hotel sits on a beautiful estate with mature gardens and its own parkland.
Vacation Property Details
Spacious, refined rooms with striking harmonies in which antique rubs elbows with contemporary: .
Cosy rooms in pastel tints, each of which reveals an image of mellow living in its own way: soft atmosphere, a haven of elegance and romanticism.
Every room has a different décor but the same charm. In each room and suite you'll find TV, minibar, safe (DVD and CD player in the junior suites and suites) and in every bathroom: bathrobes, hair-dryer, make-up mirror, Occitane courtesy products, cover sets.
- 15 rooms in the Château (2 rooms equipped to accommodate guests with reduced mobility)
- 7 air-conditioned rooms in La Forge (including 2 with private patio)
- 7 air-conditioned rooms in La Commanderie (including 2 junior suites with private patio) Services and amenities
The glitter of light against the gold ornamentation, flower colours, pastel tints, soft contemporary settings under moulded cathedral ceilings... Refinement, the finer things in life, attention to detail, permanent invitation to reverie and unforgettable moments.
Warm personalised hospitality, luxury-class amenities while preserving the intimate atmosphere of a hotel brimming with charm,
The hotel's stylish restaurant, which is open for breakfast and dinner, serves delicious regional cuisine using fresh local ingredients. The restaurant also boasts an extensive wine list - an added bonus for lovers of French wine. Guests can enjoy delightful aperitifs or digestifs at the hotel's cozy cellar bar, Zanzibar.
There are many tourist attractions in close proximity to the hotel. Omaha Beach, where American forces landed on D Day in 1944, and the quaint medieval town of Bayeux, known for its tapestries and Gothic cathedral dating the to 13th century, are both less than 10 km away. Also nearby is one of the world's wonders, Mont St. Michel, and the coastal towns of Honfleur and Deauville.
Included/Excluded in Price
- Discrete customised service:
- 24/24 Reception Private, video-monitored car-park
- Room service from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fax, Internet, WiFi in all lounges, concierge at the reception desk Laundry service Organisation of private tours with specialised guides