Sleeps up to 8, Amalfi coast villa by Positano, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, stunning ocean views
This villa rental by Positano is a delightfully appointed villa, with interesting spacious layout, perched over the sea in a prestigious position on the edge of Positano about 1,5 km from the lively center of the famed sea-side town with its excellent restaurants, elegant shops, delightful cafes and sandy beaches. The setting is completely private, peaceful and truly splendid with breathtaking panoramic views across the sweeping bay of Positano and towards Punta Campanella.
The interiors has been elegantly furnished and refined to a high standard with interesting objects d’art, antiques and bronze sculptures, providing a warm inviting ambiance which caring clients are sure to appreciate and enjoy. With central heating and log fireplaces this beautiful villa near Positano is suitable for occupation at any time of year.
Note: re Access: Approx. 130 steps down from the coastal road.
Vacation Property Details
From the main coastal road, a winding staircase (130 steps) leads to an enormous and spectacular terrace/garden with flowering potted plants, trees, statuary , bronze wall sculptures.
Furnished with a covered dining area with marble top iron dining tables and sun chairs, the terrace forms an outdoor dining room of its own where you will undoubtedly greet the morning and conclude the day while enjoying the sea views. The public beach ( little used outside July and August) is a further 120 steps down but for the less energetic a beautiful pool of 10x5 meters occupy the far corner of the terrace . The interiors has been elegantly furnished and refined to a high standard with interesting objects d'art, antiques and bronze sculptures, providing a warm inviting ambiance which caring clients are sure to appreciate and enjoy. With central heating and log fireplaces , Villa Maura is suitable for occupation at any time of year.
- Spacious double living and dining room, both with a fireplace and French doors opening onto the private terrace
- Excellent large kitchen, fully fitted with dishwasher, 2 electric ovens, 6 burners, barbecue grill, blender, juicer, second fridge/freezer,
- Study/library with 2 single beds and bathroom with bath tub
- Off the terrace there is an independent double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub.
- A bathroom with shower for use by pool-side guests
A flight of steps lead up to the bedrooms; at this level is a further entrance door, opening to the public staircase.
- Two spacious double bedrooms each have queen size bed, fireplace, TV and telephone. Both rooms extend onto a panoramic terrace with breathtaking views.
- Two marble bathrooms , each with tub and shower cubicle.
- Swimming pool (10m x 5m, 1.5m - 2.5m deep with ladder steps) open April 06th - October 26th,
- dishwasher, washing machine,
- air-conditioning (bedrooms only),
- central heating,
- satellite TV, telephone for incoming and outgoing calls, fax machine, ADSL internet connection.
Distances: Positano town centre 1,5 Km, buses stop to Amalfi or Sorrento on the main coastal road above, Sorrento 25 Km, Amalfi 15 Km, Ravello 21 km, Pompeii 55 Km. Airports : Naples 70 Km, Rome ( Fiumicino) 330 Km.
The public beach ( little used outside July and August) is a further 120 steps down but for the less energetic a beautiful pool of 10x5 meters occupy the far corner of the terrace .
Included/Excluded in Price
Linens and Towels,Electricity and air conditioning included in the rental price; Services included: A maid and cook care for the villa 6 days a week assuring the highest standards of housekeeping and cuisine. Gardener comes to tend the pool and plantings twice a week
Heating is payable locally according to consumption
Pool opening : 28/04-27/10
English speaking manager on call.
Not included, payable locally:heating payable locally according to consumption,
Available on request
Food delivery, baby sitter, cot and high chair are available at extra cost.