Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom,air conditioning, lovely wine estate, walk to Greve
This lovely apartment in Chianti is found on a lovely Chianti wine estate. It is possible to walk through the vineyards to the main Chianti town of Greve
Vacation Property Details
This recently restored estate with its spacious and impressing farmhouse dates back to the 16th century.
The winery extends over 20 ha and offers wine and olive oil tastings to their guests.
Original architectural characteristics have been preserved and provide six comfortable and cozy country homes in walking distance to the town of Greve in Chianti with its restaurants, shops, wine bars and the Saturday morning market.
This little villa in Tuscany is part of this working wine estate, in the vineyards above Greve. A former independent barn, its have been very nicely restored,with a deft touch of soft paint, beautiful fireplace, and open doors and windows to the terrace that runs the length of one side - opening to a beautiful Chianti view.
The living/dining room is very nicely furnished with a mix of antiques and modern furnishings, lovely soft colours and a working fireplace make for a restful atmosphere.
There is one bedroom with queen size bed and a cosy fireplace; A bathroom with shower, very recently restored.
A modern fully equipped kitchen, with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and sufficient utensils and china for a lovely light meal for a couple and guests.
- Dining and living area with SAT TV, fire place Bedroom with fireplace
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, refrigerator
Bathroom with shower
Amenities:,/b> Air Conditioning, private parking, two terraces
Included/Excluded in Price
Electricity, water, use of swimming pool, weekly change of linen and towels, fire wood, baby cot, heating, wifi Internet at the reception
Not included: Payable locally on request
- dinner upon request,
- additional cleaning service upon request Euro 8.- per bedroom,
- additional change of towels and bed linen upon request including cleaning of the bedroom Euro 10.-,
- use of washer Euro 5.-, use of dryer Euro 5.-;
- use of sauna Euro 10.- per person,
- Breakfast (buffet) Euro 10.- per person / day,
- wine tasting at the winery, reception fee for catering and events
View Larger Map
For security reasons this is an approx. location only - you will be given full details prior to arrival.