Sleeps up to 20, 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, can be rented for fewer too; air conditioning; near Lucca
Vacation Property Details
The villa is situated in a lovely spot, surrounded by monumental historic villas, among vineyards and olive groves and has been completely restored and renovated while maintaining the charm of a typical house of the Tuscan countryside. Peaceful silence and greenery surround this lovely country house in Tuscany. From 2017 Villa Renard has a new modern and fresh look while maintaining the typical tuscan country house style. Air conditioning; can accommodate up 20 guests. In case of smaller groups it is possible to rent just a single part of it: Casa Adalina or Casa Michela, each one can accommodate up to 10 guests. The two units can be made independent offering the maximum privacy.The rooms are large and airy and overlook the surrounding landscape rich in vineyards and olive groves.
- 1 big family room with study and lounge, equipped with satellite TV, stereo, wireless internet connection, Pc and printer
- 1 additional lounge, also with satellite TV, stereo and wireless internet connection
- 1 big dining room with fully equipped kitchen, and lounge area around fireplace
- 1 kitchen, fully equipped with table for breakfast and fireplace
- 1 double/twin room, suitable for people with disabilities. The bathroom is fitted with open shower
1 small double room with en suite bath (shower)
All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning/heating and mosquito screens.
Living Room The 2 pleasant and well furnished living room areas are in communication with the dining area. They are both equipped with satellite TV, DVD player, desk with telephone, PC with internet connection and printer and have direct access to the garden.
Both kitchens are fully equipped with stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, American coffee machine, kettle, toaster and a wide assortment of tools. Kitchen linen: towels, tablecloths, dish towels are provided. 2 ancient fireplaces complete the decor.
- 5 double/twin room with en suite bath (tub/shower)
- 1 twin room with en suite bath (shower)
1 double/twin room + 1 double/twin room sharing a bathroom (shower)
All the rooms have heating and air conditioning which can be regulated individually in each room, mosquito net, TV with satellite and a practical towel kit, embroidered with our logo, including a soft towelling robe, small and large towels, shower towels, swimming pool towels, and terry towel.
A hairdryer is provided in every bathroom as well a toilette set ( olive oil hair, hand and body wash), toothbrush and toothpaste, shower cup.
At the bottom of the stairway the pool area the large swimming pool (6 x12) which, bathed in sunshine from dawn to dusk and surrounded by terraces covered with roses offers a magical setting in which one has the impression of being in an ancient Roman theatre. Deck chairs, chairs, sun-beds, tables and sunshades, shower offer to guests the opportunity to spend relaxing days.
The garden that embraces the villa is an explosion of colours and flavours: hibiscus, dahlias, wisteria, lemons, roses, olive trees offer a unique spectacle. An easy winding stairway between flowers and herbs; sage, rosemary, thyme leads to another terrace with a wooden gazebo lined with flowers and green plants where is located the outdoor gym equipped with modern and multifunctional tools.
Summary 5 Double/Twin Bedrooms with en suite baths 2 Double Bedrooms with en suite baths 1 Twin Bedrooms with en suite bath 2 Double/Twin Bedrooms shares a hall bath 4 Bathroom with Shower 5 Bathroom with Tub (includes either handheld or wall mount shower)
Location and Distances:
Lucca railway station: 12 km Pescia railway station station: 10 km Pisa airport: 50 km (35 min) Florence airport: 70 km (1 hr)
Lucca: 11 km Pistoia: 25 min Pisa: 45 min Viareggio/beach: 45 min Florence: 1 hour Cinque Terre: 1.5 hrs Siena: 2 hrs
Included/Excluded in Price
- Rental of properties and its garden utilities (swimming pool, table soccer, ping pong, outdoor gym)
- Welcome buffet on arrival day - (wines included)
- Gardner/ground maintenance
- Daily clearing of the pool
- maid service on Monday and Wednesday
- Bed linen ( weekly changed )
- Toilette set (soap, teeth brush, shower gel )
- Household linen and pool towels ( weekly changed)
- WiFi Internet connection on ground floor
- 2 fully equipped computer (printer, webcam)
- Final cleaning
- Utilities (except heating and air condition)
- Heat and A/C as consumption by meter
on request payable locally
- High chair and baby cot - Ä 30,00 per week
- Laundry Service
- Cooking service
- Optional activities as below
Additional services available upon request at an extra fee:
- cooking classes
- additional maid service
car service with driver
Food shopping: if you donít like to go to grocery shop we can arrange doing it for you. you will provide a food list in the evening and the morning after you will find what requested.
Lunch/Dinner: We have a large choose of menus starting from the simplest ones up to gala dinner for special events such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays etc.
Tastings: We can organize special tasting lunch/dinner about wine, olive oil, cheese and cold meat (sausages, hams, salamis).
Special events: For special events and weddings an extra fee of Ä 1.000,00 + vat for Villa Renard's ground is required.
Approx. Location: for security reasons this is approx. only you will receive full details prior to arrival